Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekend Movies

Having a couple of busy weeks at work and busy weekends of travel to places like Boston and Acadia National park, I decided to spend this weekend to relax watching a few good movies at home.

I checked with my friends to suggest a few movies that they thought were good and worth watching!!

One of my friend suggested to watch the new English movie called "21". The other gave me a link that had in it what they call as an "Inglish" movie called "Flavor" it's a english movie with Indian actors in it. she also suggested me to watch the new hindi movie called "Rock on".

Well, that's really a lot of movies to watch over the weekend..LOL!! I hope I get to enjoy watching these movies over the weekend. There is nothing like enjoying your weekends just relaxing over a bag of chips and a bottle of soda...and watching a good movie.

Thanx guys for your suggestion!!

No comments: