Saturday, September 27, 2008

Aamir Khan my fav....

Today I am so happy for having visited one of my favourite bollywood actor Aamirkhan's blog. He is one of the many actors who has impressed me with his acting skills in movies. Apart from the Big B who will remain as my favourites in Bollywood! I like Aamir for his versatility in his acting.

His first notable movie Qayamat Se Qayamet Tak (QSQT) was a big box office hit. His movie Lagaan had been nominated for the Oscars and his recent movie "Thaare zameen par" is one of the best performances by Aamir.

I am glad for having visited Aamir's blog...I'll be a regular visitor to his blogs from now on. Thanks to the internet and thanks to blogs.. It's created a platform for each one of us to interact with the people who are close to us.


For those of you who are interested. Here is the link:

http://aamirkhan.com/blog.htm

No comments: